HOW TO INSTALL A PLUG-IN
Please first read the complete instructions before following the directions to install and activate your new OS Commerce plugin/extension:
- Go to your OS Commerce account dashboard downloads page.
- Click the download icon to download the plugin.zip file to your computer.
STEP 1- LOCATE THE MODULES TAB
- Open your OS Commerce admin portal.
- Locate the modules tab as shown on the right.
- Click on the modules tab.
STEP 2 – LOCATE THE PAYMENTS SECTION
- Scroll to the payments section in modules using your mouse.
- Click on the payments section.
STEP 3 – INSTALLING THE MODULE
- Locate the MojoPay module you just installed.Click on the MojoPay module, and a box will appear on the right as shown below.Click on install module, unless module is already displayed (IF MODULE IS ALREADY DISPLAYED, DO NOTHING AND SKIP THIS STEP).Click the edit button on the right next to the module.
STEP 4 – SETTINGS
- Set the selector for “do you want to accept MojoPay payments” to true.
- Enter your secure API token (it can be found in the integration section of your MojoPay account).
- Set order status to default.
- Set review order status to default.
- Set transaction order status to default.
- Set a payment time zone (select the time zone of your location).
- When you are ready, set the transaction mode to production. If you are testing, set transaction mode to development.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO TRANSACTIONS WILL PROCESS WHEN YOU ARE IN DEVELOPMENT MODE.
- Set order of display to 1 (if not already completed).
- Click Save.
STEP 5 – TEST
Please test your OS Commerce module integration after completing the installation. To test, we recommend creating a product for $1 and completing the checkout process in production mode. After completing the sale, please log into your MojoPay account to verify that the transaction is posted and accurately includes all information that you provided during the checkout process.